Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Show-Off Saturdays

Here at Brainy Chic, I want to hear more from my readers. From here on out we are going to have "Show-Off Saturdays" that consists of readers submissions of photos and brief explanation about their recent fashion advancements.


I will start this off for readers. Accessories and jewelry is something that I never felt important to an ensemble. I always thought "purse to match the shoes" for why? Never ever seen the point of it. Recently, I have made a solid effort to search for more trends to implement into my wardrobe. Something that I have totally been obsess with are Statement Necklaces. Which are basically big, chunky, and very detailed necklaces. This accessory is labeled as a 'statement' because it attracts the eye and invokes people who see it to compliment and ask questions about it. The necklace makes a statement and speaks even before you do. Some of my favorite places I have been ordering necklaces from is BaubleBar and Express

Statement Necklaces

     Image Credit: Urban Outfitters                 Image Credit: Express

1 comment: